TextureTrax- royalty free music for transitions, dialogue, podcasts, streaming presentations, animations, tension moments, relaxed moments, dry scenes, build-ups…
- To browse, open one of the category folders and click on a track for an audio sample (to access a larger audio player and a download button, click on the name of the track).
- You may instantly download any audio-watermarked track (to your computer) to try in your project by clicking the download icon next to the large audio player.
- If you decide to make a purchase on your laptop or desktop, a final, 48k-24 bit .wav file will become available (via email and the “Downloads” section of your dashboard in your account) after your order has processed. The download link will remain active for 3 days, and you have 3 attempts to download.
- All tracks are property of TextureTrax.com and are royalty free. We ask that you use them for one project only.
- If you need something custom, just hit the Custom Track button in the main menu, tell us a little about your project, and we’ll get right back to you.
- THANKS for visiting and happy editing.